Seminar of OCRW of high level «Challenges and new possibilities of the personnel in the sphere of international railway means in the 21st century»
There was a seminar of OCRW of high level «Challenges and new possibilities of the personnel in the sphere of international railway means in the 21st century» on February 14-15, 2017 in Poland (Warsaw city)
In the seminar there has been taken the participation more than 70 representatives from Germany, France, China, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Poland, Tadjikistan, Uzbekistan, the Ukraine, international and regional organizations, OCRW. The president-rector of KazATC B.M. Kuanyshev, the head of the department «Logistics on transport» G.J.Kenzhebayeva have taken part in the seminar. The president-rector has spoken with the report «Harmonization of standards in preparation of specialists for transport-communication complex and logistics of countries of OCRW».
The participants of the seminar noted the opportunity and urgency of efforts of international organizations, OCRW and HEE in the sphere of transport on the development of competence of the personnel, whose knowledge and practical skills are the condition of uninterrupted functioning of transport and finally, decisive contribution of transport in supplying of stability of economic development.
The recommendations of the seminar:
- to continue the work in the frame of OCRW on development of professional training/ preparation in the field of railway transportation;
- to create in the frame of OCRW an area for a dialogue of state bodies, railway companies and educational organizations;
- to work out programs of training, improving qualification and preparation of the stuff of OCRW on the base of normative-legal basis of OCRW;
- to examine the possibility of creation of OCRW on international accreditation of educational organizations and certification of programs of training;
- to hold negotiations with the interested and international organizations for the purpose of development of training programs concerning the organization of multimodal transportations;
- to prepare offers on pilot projects of training within OCRW;
- to study a question of creation of specialized educational body of OCRW;
- to create the united information Internet - the OCRW resource for promoting of questions of professional training / preparation in the field of rail transportation.